So I’m going - !
So right now, today, I am grateful for:
- That we didn’t take out a loan to pay for Christmas. - win!
- I got the most amazing comfy PJ’s for Christmas, and I love them so much.
- It’s not snowing, but it is a wintery rainy day.
- My children are entertaining themselves - possibly even cleaning their rooms. I love those kids.
- My hubbie and I are gainfully employed. (Especially happy that my teacher day is done @ 11:30. a.m.) Amazing
- I have a delicious batch of cookies from the neighbors and Amazon just delivered new toys. Joy!
- My car is still running, and even still looks pretty good even though it is now 11 years old. What a blessing!
- My house is relatively clean, which means I can feel good about staying in my fuzzy pants a bit longer. Wonderful!
- There is cup of deliciousness in the kitchen. (I'm addicted to this stuff and buy it our HEB) Hooray!
- The candles are burning and it smells amazing. (An after Christmas self- indulgence)