Saturday, January 3, 2015
If you want to read more about the library water "story" their tellin' click here. But we know the Book Guardian was behind it. Don't worry, you will find out more about this evil book destroyer real soon. Pixie's mystery is getting closer to the release date. No, the release date has not been released.
Thursday, October 9, 2014
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (can use juice from can of pineapple slices; see topping ingredients)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained (set aside 1/2 cup juice for the batter; see above)
- maraschino cherries
- Center baking rack in oven; preheat to 350F. Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the batter ingredients. With an electric mixer on medium speed, mix the ingredients together until no lumps remain. Spoon the batter into the cupcake tins so that each cup is 1/2 full.
- Make the topping. Mix the melted butter and brown sugar together with a spoon. Sprinkle about a teaspoon of the mixture on top of the cupcake batter in the tins. Now add a layer of about a tablespoon of the pineapple. If you'd like (do it) add a cherry on top, pressing into the pineapple layer so it's level.
- Bake the cupcakes 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Let the cupcakes cool at least 20 minutes before eating.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Rainbow Magic: The Ocean Fairies - They're seven books in this series each representing different areas of the Ocean. A mix of fairyland and our world, where the fairies have to make sure the Ocean animals are safe and happy.
Things You May Not Know
There more libraries than Mc Donald's and they offer more than just books.
Forms & More
Thursday, July 31, 2014
By Jon, Muth
You will love this adorable sharing panda that carries around a red umbrella. Watch how he builds a friendship with three children by sharing Zen stories that relates to their lives.
Stillwater the Zen panda is back in this Halloween tale. When the children finish trick-or-treating Stillwater's tells them the story of "Senjo and Her Soul. The soft illustrations blend with the concept of Zen.
Ling & Ting Not Exactly The Same!
By Lin, Grace
By Mahy, Margaret
- Jackie Chan
- Caroline Robinson
- I'm a reading, writing, publishing, blogging, children's book mama. Our library journey has opened up a door of wonder, excitement, and imagination for not only my children but myself. Brining inspiration, motivation, and just overall joy for the written word.What started as a mission to find out what makes a true writer, has unfolded the realization that we all have a story. Not to sound cliché here but, Just Do It! It's the motivation to get out there, connect, share your story, and not wait for the approval or disapproval of others. For myself it's publishing, and writing about self motivation, getting to your dreams, and facing what's holding you back.Who knows what the future holds for any of us? Give your children the passion for written words while creating thinkers and doers.The library is what did this for us. Who else gives out unlimited free books, movies, and other book media, and doesn't even mind when we eliminate the need for bookends?In a nut shell emphasizing the nut, it's all about the Library Romps & Writing Prompts.Enjoy & God Bless- CG